Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Reminder: HOAF news!

The last few weeks I've been surfing Brigaders websites and blogs for news, blog posts and interesting information to put in HOAF. This is a fun, if time consuming project, and with my personal schedule starting to get busier I'm now limiting the time I spend ferreting out information.

So, now that you've seen just what sorts of thing I can promote with HOAF, please send me your news - kyliegriffin(at)clearmail(dot)com(dot)au

Please don't forget web-links, your web address etc. as pertinent promotional information!

Your Communications Officer
Kylie

3 comments:

  1. Kylie, I just want to thank you again for doing these fabulous HOAF news round-ups.

    Everyone, remember this is how you can get news in front of your peers and SFR fans, so give Kylie a shout if you have anything newsworthy--a contest win, guest blog, activity, book review, giveaway, workshop news, or anything SFR or writing-related.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relative newbie stupid question time -- what does HOAF stand for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gini! HOAF = Hailing On All Frequencies aka We Have Lots of News to Share!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Comments must pass moderation to be published. Spam will be deleted.

SFR Brigade Bases of Operation