Tuesday, February 11, 2014

ACTS OF GRACE Sneak Peek

With the first episode of my serial Amazing Grace out, I thought I'd give you a sneak peek at the next. Entitled ACTS OF GRACE, it'll be out... um, April, I think.
“How did this happen, Benedict? People don't just wake up with special abilities.” 
“No. I'm not positive, but my best guess it's something to do with Global Solutions. That's what we have in common, after all.” 
Something in his tone brought me around to face him. “Do you know of any others?” 
His expression went tight. “What's for breakfast?” 
“Benedict. I need to know.” 
“Grace, I'm not sure—” 
“Are there others?” 
I wasn't about to let him brush me off. He stared at me for a moment, then must have either gone off my expression or mentally picked up on my determination as he ran a hand through his hair and sighed heavily. 
“Yes,” he said. “As far as I'm aware, every inmate at Hammel MI has at least one ability.” 
Shock jolted me. “What? Why didn't you tell me about that?” 
“We were a little busy. Small matter of the sky being ablaze, remember?”
GRACE UNDER FIRE

An unlikely disaster demands an unlikely saviour.

Grace McKenna wakes up to find the world in danger – the sky is on fire and the only man who knows how the global satellite system works is languishing in a mental institute. Sent by the director of Global Solutions, she discovers a man largely forgotten by society, a man whose powers intrigue her.

Breaking Benedict Thomas out of the institute might be as crazy as he’s alleged to be, but someone is lying and Grace is determined to find out whom. Especially since those lies have put the entire world in danger.

Champagne Books | AllRomance | Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Comments must pass moderation to be published. Spam will be deleted.

SFR Brigade Bases of Operation